We are happy to be able to provide local medical waste disposal services for business in Humboldt County and the surrounding areas. We strive to make this service as specific to the needs of each individual customer as possible— let us know how we can better serve you! Thank you for considering Bio Waste Resources as your solution for compliant and low-cost medical waste disposal.
Medical Waste Disposal Services:
Bio Waste Resources is able to dispose of the following types of medical waste:
- Red Bag—Items with blood or other bodily fluids, specimen cultures, and potentially infectious agents
- Pharmaceutical (Pharm)—Unused medication
- Trace Chemotherapy—Materials used for chemotherapy
- Sharps—Syringes and injection devices
- Pathological (Path)—Organs, tissues, blood, urine, and fluids
- Class A medical waste, which includes infectious medical waste such as Ebola.
With decades of dxperience serving Humboldt County, the Bio Waste Resources team is happy to meet with your staff and offer training on proper segregation of your medical waste stream.